Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Little Super Star can be the Ranbir Kapoor of the South India (Images Attached)


One of the famous director Gautham Menon is now busy with Simbu film, Which has reportedly been titled "Sattenru Maruthu Vanili". Same time we hear that there is another film also registed.

Gautham told,

"That film does not have anything to do with VTV. It is a proper commercial package with romance, some problems, action and there is a little message too. After my film with Suriya got shelved, I approached Simbu and offered him two to three scripts. He did not even demand a story narration and asked me to just tell him the date and time that he has to report for the shoots. I anyway narrated the story to him and he was mighty impressed and wanted to immediately start filming too. I thank director Pandiraj for allowing Simbu to manage his dates simultaneously for both of our films.

I have been in regular touch with Simbu regarding VTV to but this is a different film from others. He is a great performer and with the right choices, he can be the Ranbir Kapoor of the South India."



No comments:

Post a Comment